Legal Notice & Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 13 Nov 01:29 UTC
Welcome to OCSC Event!
That legal notice & terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of OCSC Event's Website, located at https://ocsc-event.com.
These terms and conditions must be accepted by all users, and clicking on the "Accept" button of our cookie banner / access to the site constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
Site presentation & Legal notice
Under article 6 of law n° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy (https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/loda/article_lc/LEGIARTI000042038977/) (french law), it is specified to users of the ocsc-event.com site the identity of the various stakeholders as part of its implementation and monitoring:
Publisher / webmaster / site manager: they remain anonymous, as authorized by the article of law cited above.
Host of the site: LWS (Ligne Web Services), of company name "LIGNE WEB SERVICES", which is domiciled at 10, RUE PENTHIEVRE 75008 PARIS FRANCE (secondary office) or 2 RUE JULES FERRY 88190 GOLBEY FRANCE (main office) and reachable by phone on +33 177 62 30 03 (or via their website: https://lws.fr).
Unless otherwise stated, OCSC Event and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on OCSC Event. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from OCSC Event for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from OCSC Event
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from OCSC Event
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from OCSC Event
- Any unauthorized use of the site or of any element it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code (french law).
- Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
Search engines; News organizations; Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors; and
- internet portals
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of OCSC Event; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information. These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending a contact message to OCSC Event (https://ocsc-event.com/contact). Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 1-2 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site. No use of OCSC Event's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
- iFrames Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Access to our services
Any User with internet access can access the site for free and from anywhere. The costs incurred by the User to access it (internet connection, computer equipment, etc.) are not the responsibility of OCSC Event.
The Staff Hub is not accessible to the User unless he is a member of the site (that is to say, he is identified using his login details):
The site and its various services may be interrupted or suspended by OCSC Event, in particular during maintenance, without notice or justification.
Any use of the service by the User directly or indirectly resulting in damage must be compensated for the benefit of the site.
Any malfunction of the server or the network cannot engage the responsibility of OCSC Event. Likewise, the site cannot be held liable in the event of force majeure or the unforeseeable and insurmountable fact of a third party. The site undertakes to implement all necessary means to guarantee the security and confidentiality of data. However, it does not provide a guarantee of total security.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty. As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Evolution of the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to modify the clauses of these terms and conditions at any time and without justification.
Duration of the contract
The duration of this contract is indefinite. The contract becomes effective with regard to the User as soon as he (the user) clicks on the Accept button of the banner, popping up when you visit our website for the first time.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
This contract depends on French law.